For the discerning homeowner that is looking for something uniquely special. Our handcrafted corbels / support brackets designs are truly one of kind! Made in the USA by Signature Ironcraft and sold only here by Signature Ironcraft. You will not find these support brackets for sale anywhere else. These beautiful support brackets are the perfect final detail that will set your homes interior apart from other exquisite residences.
Ravensdale, this ornate architecture offers diverse theme design, from modern to old world style, a very distinctive look.
This version of the product comes with a square hammered support bar that is hammered on all four corners. After the fabrication process, the bracket is then sandblasted to assure superior adhesion for the powder coating process. Flat Black powder coat is then applied to finish the piece.
Measurements: Our corbels / support brackets are measured "Top x Wall". Top-Is the top bar of the corbel / support bracket that the countertop / shelf / mantel rests upon. Wall-Is the wall bar of the corbel / support bracket that is attached to the wall.
Sizing: For the best architectural display the top bar of the corbel / support bracket should be 1-3 inches from the edge of the countertop / shelf / mantel. If there are two sizes that would both work for your application. We always recommend the larger size that will provide both superior support and a grander display.
Quantity: General rule is 1 corbel / support bracket every 24" to 30".
- Bracket Sizes: 8"x14-1/4" and 10"x16-1/4" are 2" wide x 1/4" thick steel. Support bar 1/2" square hammered.
- Bracket Sizes: 12"x18-1/4" and 14"x20-1/4" are 2-1/4" wide x 1/4" thick steel. Support bar 9/16" square hammered.
- Predrilled mounting holes
- All support brackets can be used for corbels / countertop brackets / shelving brackets / mantel brackets.
- Heavy duty support brackets, ideal for granite countertops and other natural stone.
- Handcrafted in USA
- Choose from 8 standard finishes. Also raw unfinished steel (customer to provide finish).
- Custom colors and finishes available. Call +1 (253) 804-6070
- All brackets are "Made-to-Order"
- Ships in a proximately 10 business days.
Mounting Hardware included: This product comes with two different sets of mounting hardware.
1) Ball Head Lag Screw (shown in pictures)
2) Standard Phillip Flat Head Wood Screw (screw head finished same as bracket)
Each provides a different finished architectural look.
(Please Note): Product in pictures, are shown with top bracket mounting hardware. All pieces are individually handcrafted and might have very slight variations in alike pieces. Ravensdale design is the property of Signature Ironcraft and is copyright protected.